Thursday, January 7, 2021

Give You A Special And Honest Tarot Reading











About:

Hi! My name is Lorenna. I'm here because my path is to help and guide others, I will use my intuition and connection with the universe to give you clarity on the matters of your questions.



The basic package will answer 1 of your questions.



The standard package will answer 3 of your questions.



The premium package will give you insight on your next 3 months ahead, regarding your love life, job/finances, what you should embrace and what you should release, for each month.



  • The reading will be sent to you via Fiverr's Inbox.
  • For my readings I can use The Light Seer's Tarot, Smith-Waite Centennial Edition or Universal Celtic Tarot.
  • I can't answer about death, lottery, passed loved ones.



Disclaimer: You make your own future and choices. The tarot message will simply give you insight on the possibilities and are not written on stone.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment