Monday, April 5, 2021

Send You A Prophetic Word In 2 Days Or Less











About:

For $25 I will place your name on my prayer list, pray for you and email you The Prophetic Word I hear within 2 days, then keep your name on my Prayer List for a month.



The Upgraded Packages(Standard and Premium) include me contacting you twice w/in the 30 days that you are on my Prayer List. The Lord often speaks as I pray over my list and if you order the Upgraded Packages I will stop, type out what He says for you and send it to you instead of just releasing it or praying it through as usual.



Tips are appreciated (and I do always pray for the finances of those who are kind enough to tip) but not mandatory. I'm raising start up funds for several Outreach Programs. 



** I am only on Fiverr a few months out of the year, I will change my status when I'm on hiatus**



*I am a Prophet, not a Psychic, everything returned to you will be in line with The Word of God and I do not accept orders to pray harm against another person or their family, marriage, finances, health, etc,  

I do not practice any forms of witchcraft, divination, Astrology, Numerology,etc and so I will not give dates unless I hear them (IE- what date will I meet my spouse?)

God Bless you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The accuracy of this word blew me away! I have a ministry that witnesses to/converts many LGBT individuals. This prophet, "Intercessor" could not have possibly known that, but he described the work of the Lord precisely. He prophesied, "...I see [you ministering to] people who are good people, kind people, fair people- but they are not grounded in anything. I see good people who don’t choose to “get involved,” with religion because it’s divisive and causes tensions, because it’s restrictive and can hurt people’s feelings and make them feel bad about themselves...This means that they are kind compassionate people who feel that religion excludes people..." 2 page word read my life like a book!

:

You would have to purchase in order to understand the amount of clarity and sincerity of this intercessor. This takes much discipline, clean hands and a pure heart to deliver what this seller delivers. AWESOME

:

I was given a message about things that are not anywhere close to my current situation. I people described and the situation arent even on the same planet

:

You are referencing your CURRENT situation, meanwhile The Lord gave you a PROPHECY meaning it has not yet occurred and a Word of Wisdom on how to handle it when it does. People are often upset when they don’t hear what they want to hear, however this ministry is built on truth and I will say nothing except that which I hear or see from The Lord.

:

wow very honored to receive such a powerful word. it was like water for my soul <3 thank you for acting in your gifts and annointing, i am deeply blessed today.




No comments:

Post a Comment