Saturday, April 10, 2021

Detailed Tarot Reading Within 24 Hours











About:

Hi, I’m Damla! I am a product designer as well as a psychic. After my prophecies came out, I focused more on this work. I have been a tarot reader for 5 years. I've been reading people tarot decks for years. I'm on Fiverr now. Since I am a new member here, I am getting less fees for now.

.

.

I will do a detailed tarot reading within 24 hours. You will receive your personalized tarot reading as a pdf file. It will contain the photos of the cards chosen for you and the text of your fortune telling.

.

.

Although I have written the number of cards in the description, be sure that I will choose a lot more cards for you. I will use as many cards as needed to understand and resolve the situation.

.

.

The decks I use are:

Classic Tarot Deck

Osho Transformation Deck

Osho Zen Tarot Deck



Be comfortable to contact me. LOVE YOU ALL!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment