Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Send You A Prophetic Word Today In Your Life











About:

In 2nd chronicles  20:20 –believe in prophets and you will succeed ,,,believe in God and you shall be  established

Since 2019 ,,,I have helped many people ,,,sick people ,,,and they are healed ,,,,those who were having financial problems their case ,,,,has been settled ,,,I am a prophet ,,,I speak messages from God ,,,,,I believe I God who is worker of miracles ,,,who can change things ,,,,,,through anointing in my life ,,,,in fiverr ,,,I have helped many people ,,,,,distance is not a barrier ,,,believing is our connection

I have decided to help people ,,,in a great way ,,,,there is God  the father ,son and holy spirit ,,,God have given me a revelation  I put 30,,,dollar ,,,,prophetically ,,,,and many will say hallelluyah ,,,,am not here to gess ,,,,many have ordered and I assure you that today there life  ,,,have changed ,,,,,,,I spend a lot of my time ,,,on every order ,,,,praying for cases ,,,,,I tell you out of my heart ,,,,many I have helped ,,,,and I will help you tooo

I will include this time even audios ,,videos ,,,and one on one ,,,prophetically ,,,,and anointing ,,,you will say glory to jesuuus every day

God bless you am prophet Michael/am free share with me

 

           



Reviews


:

Amazing. Thank you so much. 🤗

:

Outstanding prophet, I highly recommend this gig. Well worth the experience and gig.

:

Excellent!

:

Thank you for your direction

:

Always Excellent!!! Definitely tapped into the vein of the Spirit of GOD!!! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment