Saturday, February 6, 2021

Send Reiki Energy Healing Session, Reiki Nurse











About:

I will send you the healing energy of Reiki. Simply tell me the first name of the person in need and a general location and I will share my Reiki energy. Please obtain informed consent before requesting Reiki for another person. Thank you.



Reiki for you. I want to help you feel better about yourself and your health. You're here for a reason and you have choices. I'm happy to help.



Reiki for family and friends. Send Reiki to a loved one. Reiki energy goes through time and space. Please obtain informed consent.



I study Reiki with wonderful teachers and practice daily. I'm the author of two books ~ Reiki Nurse and Reiki Stories, a Reiki master/ practitioner/teacher, and a Reiki researcher. Reiki can help with pain, insomnia, fatigue, stress, and happiness. Reiki is gentle and subtle. I have experience sharing Reiki with patients and with people with cancer and their caregivers. I teach Reiki in private classes and at a university.



Be well.



Just ask, listen, and believe. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omg I so feel it. I finally feel relief after these past several months. Thank you so much!! I have ordered others and haven’t had the same experience.

Seller's Response:

So glad you feel the benefits of Reiki. Reiki is pretty amazing! Thank you again for your order ~ Reiki Nurse

Seller's Response:

Reiki Nurse is a pure channel for divine energies. Her love can be felt in each healing session. Her healing is very powerful and she answers any questions with great detail and clarity. Wonderful experience, would highly recommend! Thank you!! 🤗

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Reiki is amazing and I am grateful when I get the chance to share Reiki. Thank you : )

Seller's Response:

It was a wonderful experience. Reiki nurse replied to all of my questions, very fast delivery. I am very happy I picked this gig. I will recommend it to my family members. Thank you very much, Reiki nurse.




No comments:

Post a Comment