Sunday, February 7, 2021

Banish Negative Energy And Remove Curses











About:

Do you ever feel drained in the company of a particular person? Almost as if they were a vampire sucking the life out of you? If you know someone who doesn't respect boundaries, that will carry over into the energetic realm as well. It may not be intentional, but they are feeding off your life force energy, at the same time they are unloading their own negativity onto you.



It is possible to pick up so much negative energy from another person that you feel that you have been cursed. Often this happens as a result of someone who has feelings of jealousy or resentment toward you, projecting those thoughts in your direction. The "curse" can be amplified by your own thoughts if you are experiencing negative emotions such as guilt or shame.  



With a shamanic healing session, I can clear out the dark energy from your aura, and provide shielding to prevent it from coming back. My goal will be to un-do the curse with harm to no one. I will provide a detailed report of what I observed during the session, and suggestions for maintaining healthy energetic boundaries in the future.

Reviews


:

thank you for your beautiful work. everything u said resonated perfectly and made me feel more at peace. its a relief to know that im not going crazy haha . much love and light truly have helped me on my path

:

She really hit the nail on the head with some things as I had my husband and I do it together. I cant wait to go over this with him. Its like marriage counseling!!

:

thank you so much, a repeat customer always great feedback 100% recommended, I can't thank you enough thank you thank you thank you so much

:

Thank you so much, really excellent help! Highly recommend! :)

:

Very please with your work




No comments:

Post a Comment