Thursday, January 14, 2021

Connect You To Your Higher Self











About:

Your Higher Self (HS) is an image of you that is limitless and infinite. She or He is the PURE CRYSTALLINE YOU. Your HS travels with you everyday, and is closer to you than your angels and spirit guides. Your HS connects you to the Higher Dimensions, and is always watching you. 



Due to our lifestyle and choices we make in life, we disconnect ourselves from the HS disabling our abilities to receive messages, information, clarity about something in life, and guidance. 



In this gig, I will connect with your HS with your permission to clear your blockages to awaken your communication abilities with your HS. The clearing enables your energy to receive answers, direction and guidance about your life.

Reviews


:

After my session I feel a relief In my soul and peace I haven’t felt in a long time I’m so thrilled and many blessings to Shaun I will continue to seek assistance from her to heal my life and see progress

:

shanu is such am amazing healer. one of the best I came across. your guidence is a HUGE part of my healing and growth and to move forward with help. thanks a million:))))

:

all information and guidance and work u have helped me so much I feel like I know myself more n understand more , thanks u so much ill be back for more help u r my go to now , such a beautiful soul

:

Shanu is absolutely amazing! Such a beautiful, clear & divine channel! I’m so grateful that you are on fiverr Shanu, thank you for sharing with us your beautiful offerings!

:

woww just amazing. im on my way to heal with help of Shanu. my biggest block is melting away.. thank you so much for this possible for me :))




No comments:

Post a Comment