Monday, January 11, 2021

A Personalized Tarot Reading











About:

I have been doing tarot readings for both myself personally and for those around me since 2015.



My main deck is the True Black Tarot deck, it is a very harsh and upfront deck. It is a very powerful deck and I have a solid connection to it, readings will be more accurate/intuitive with this option.

For softer / kinder readings, I also have the Golden Thread Tarot. This was my first tarot deck, I have an original connection with it but not as strong as my main.



Some basic 3 card readings I offer:

‣ Mind / Body / Spirit

‣ Past / Present / Future

‣ The nature / The cause / The solution

‣ Situation / Action / Outcome

‣ You / Them / The Relationship

‣ Strength / Weakness / Advice

‣ You / Your Path / Your Potential



I will also accept personalized questions (still 3 cards) regarding various topics such as:

‣ Relationships

‣ Family

‣ Career

‣ Spiritual Path

‣ Why / When / How / Where questions

‣ Yes / No (still three cards)

‣ Various others



Some specialized readings I will do include:

‣ Past Life readings

‣ Spirit Guide Communication

‣ Angel communications

‣ Higher Self communication



More upon request!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment