Friday, January 15, 2021

Perform An Accurate 3 In 1 Tarot, Dream And Palm Reading











About:

Hey there! Do you want to know why that person left you? Do you want to know if you will find the one in this lifetime? What about, maybe a change in your career life? A granting of a wish? An answer to a question? Bothered by a dream or want to see a reason behind a strange phenomenon?

I CAN HELP YOU!



I am a clairvoyant and intuitive witch since birth and my mother gave me the witch name SinagBulan. After my mother's death, she passed her craft to me and I became a babaylan (self-proclaimed) and witch doctor here in my region. I use both modern (mine) and traditional witchcraft (my mother's). Anyhow...



I can perform a tarot, dream and palm readings (all three of them in one package) for you to know about what will happen in the next years of your life! These readings will help you prepare for those events that will come! However, be mindful that your fate might not change even when you avoid try to avoid it. Blessing be and will be waiting for you to visit your future

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very accurate reading!

Seller's Response:

"Thank you very much for your reading! Honestly, this was the most accurate reading I’ve ever had! It's so amazing how you can tell so much just by looking to my hands photo 😲..." - lukasorI99 Thanks for the great order, Luka! Hoping you'll be more blessed for being a kind soul! :)

:

thank you for the reading

:

very good, honest and ontime delivery. highly recommend

:

Thank you very much Psajid! Good luck and take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment