Sunday, May 9, 2021

A 60 Min Tarot Reading On Love, Career And Finance, Etc











About:

Consulting higher realms of light, we will look into the subject of your choice. Career and finance, love, or spirituality. We will ask for past, present, and future energies along this vein. Keep in mind that outcomes are entirely up to those involved, regarding the law of free will. Cards only pick up on the energies present. As the reader, I only interpret them for you. It is beneficial to know the natal chart of those involved. If you wish for me to provide natal chart info, an additional $5 fee will apply per chart. If your reading goes over the allotted time, there will be NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Tarot is for divination purposes only and any outcome will be the responsibility of the querent and the actions taken on their behalf.

If you would like to view an example of my work, please refer to

my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoiTXEG0oXHig6xxxd2XGg/

The videos on my channel are read for the collective, as general

readings. They may not resonate with everyone. Thank you for taking the time to

view my services page, and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

excellent communication..would order again definitely

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment