Sunday, April 25, 2021

Use Silva And Do Psychic Mind Reading On Anyone Telepathically











About:

ABOUT ME: I am Zoe. I am a teacher and practitioner of energy healing and white magic. I can Pray, Meditate and Use Silva to Read Someone's Mind Telepathically. I was born with an exceptional gift, coming from my bloodline and I have been blessed with fortunetelling abilities.





THE GIG: The Silva Method teaches students techniques intended to rewrite their subconscious, tap into their true potential and achieve their goals using a unique meditation technique and mental training. Silva is about specialized forms of relaxation, where brain wave frequency could be slowed enough to help subjects attain a prolonged alpha state. In this GIG, I will read someone's mind, using Silva and answer a question. I have lifelong experience in the highest forms of spiritual exploration. Let me give you the answers you need today. 





100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED





*Make sure to check my other Silva gigs and gig extras, for more extensive and specialized meditation techniques, prayers and spells. By buying this GIG, you agree to the attached PDF disclaimer.

Reviews


:

Thanks for your reading. You really went into this person’s mind. You did a very complete reading for the price. I realize you are the only person who has spoken the truth to me. I highly recommend you. You are the best. Thank you again

:

Thank you very much for the reading. You explained to me who I was dealing with and gave me detailed advice for the future.

:

It was an interesting read that allowed me to confirm things that I had been thinking. Thanks a lot.

:

Awesome as always that's why I always come back for more.

:

Excellent seller :)




No comments:

Post a Comment