Friday, January 22, 2021

A Mediumship Reading With Spirit











About:

I am a clairvoyant medium. I have had the ability to see spirit and the angels from an early age but I started learning how to develop my spiritual gifts and give readings in 2013. I have been giving reading's perfessionally for the last 5 years. I will connect with spirit and the angels to give you messages of what you need to hear at this time. Loved ones in spirit guides and angels will come to give you messages but it can vary on who comes forward. If there is someone in particular who you want to hear from please let me know first.

In order to connect with your energy so I can do the reading I will need your name and either your date of birth or a recent photo of you.

Any guidance given from spirit depends on your free will. You have the power to change your own future.

For legal reasons I have to state that all readings are done for entertainment purposes only.

Reviews


:

Sarah was really quick to get a reading back to me and provide me with a reading. I am sure many will find Sarah's reading's helpful. Some of the text looked like it had been edited 'He's' in front of a sentence and 'don't' in a sentence in slightly different sized font, which made me wonder if that particular sentence was generic. This occurred in a few parts of the text that and threw me off a little. Maybe this is just Sarah's way of placing stress on particular phrases though! Other than that the message was nice but didn't seem to fit me on the most part.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment